Erasmus+ Study Migration of Vocational Students and Employees (Germany and Portugal)
Project number: 2018-1-EE01-KA102-046940
The project is supported by the Erasmus+ program in the amount of 29,720 euros and the support is mediated by SA Archimedes.
Project partners: Johanniter Akademie Bildungsinstitut Mitteldeutschland (Germany), Escola Técnica e Profissional do Ribatejo SA (Portugal).
Project duration: 03.09.2018 – 02.09.2020
- Organization of foreign practice for students of the emergency medical technician (4 students) and childminder (4 students) curriculum.
- Development of the competences of the employees of the Vocational Education Department.
The objectives of the project:
- Developing international cooperation skills and foreign language skills.
- Studying destination country’s culture, healthcare system and care arrangements.
- Achieving students learning outcomes of the practice module of the curriculum.
- Improving self-management skills in planning study and work life.
- Developing methods of teaching and guiding of the employees.
- Increasing the international dimension of vocational education in the field of healthcare and social services.
The outcomes of the project:
- The participants’ motivation and job satisfaction have increased.
- Opportunities on the career market have expanded.
- Foreign language skills and the ability to understand other cultures and to integrate relevant information and activities into studies and community service have improved.
- The international dimension of vocational education in the field of healthcare and social services has expanded.
- The internship bases where our students perform internships have been evaluated.
- Further opportunities for study migration and development cooperation have been clarified.
Contact person of the project: Airin Treiman-Kiveste