We were waiting abstracts and presentations from undergraduate and graduate (2022, 2023) healthcare students from different fields and countries!
- Abstracts may be original work or literature review.
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts must be sent: email@example.com.
- Please use the abstract form!
- Call for abstracts is opened on 1 September 2023.
- Deadline for abstract submission – 1 October 2023!
- All abstracts are peer reviewed and scored by the Abstract Review Committee.
- Abstract Review Committee reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts.
- Abstract acceptance notification – 15 October 2023.
- Authors can choose their presentation preference „oral” or „poster”.
- Submitter is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract text.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that an individual may submit.
- All abstracts will be published exactly as submitted in Collection of Applied Researches.
Your abstract is rejected immediately if you do not follow the guidelines below (<350 words; title and author / scientific research supervisor details not included in word count):
- Author(s) – full names (first name, last name); institutional affiliation (department (ie. Department of medicine), institution (ie. University/College name), city/town, country;
- Scientific research supervisor(s) – full names; institutional affiliation, institution, city/town, country;
- Background / Aim;
- Keywords – 3-5 keywords to better define your abstract content.
- Please do not include (a list of) references in the body or at the end of your abstract!
Evaluation criteria for abstracts:
Abstracts are evaluated by experts (Abstract Review Committee) from different institutions and countries. Maximum score is 25 points:
- Importance / Originality (1-5 points)
- Methods (1-5 points)
- Results (1-5 points)
- Conclusions (1-5 points)
- Appropriate use of language and terminology (1-5 points)
Scientific Committee – Abstract Review Committee:
- Ülle Parm, PhD, Tartu Health College, Estonia
- Andrew Mathienson, PhD, The Australian National University, Australia
- Evanthia Sakellari, PhD, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece