- Application period starts: March 1st, 2024
- Final deadline for applicants: August 1st, 2024
- The Physiotheraphy specialization of this programme starts: January 6th, 2025
Tuition fee: 4500 EUR per academic year. The tuition fees for each semester have to be paid before the beginning of studies for the particular semester.
How to apply for the Master’s Programme in Physiotherapy
All applicants should apply through the Study in Estonia Dream Apply online application system, where they have to present all the following documents for admission:
- Bachelor’s degree – a copy of the diploma and the diploma supplement/academic transcript certifying the completion of radiography education or radiography subjects in prior education at the first level of higher education
- Copy of passport or ID
- Proof of English language proficiency
The College has the right to require candidates to have their results evaluated by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC centre, if necessary.
If the information on the application is incomplete or the candidate has not submitted all the required documents by the end of the admission period, the College has the right to reject the application.
Applicants are ranked based on the following two criteria:
- The average grade of Bachelor studies (40% of final points)
- Admission interview (maximum score for the interview is 20 points, which is 60% of final points)
The admission interview is aimed to evaluate the applicant’s readiness for learning, interest in the profession and awareness of physiotherapy. The admission interview includes the following topics:
- Motivation to study in the specialist field and at the master’s level
- Prior studies and/or professional experience in the specialist field
- Prior non-formal education and the implementation of acquired knowledge and skills
- Self-expression in English
The maximum result for each topic is 5 points; the maximum total result of the admission interview is 20 points. The result of the admission interview forms 60% of the total admission score. The admission interview lasts 30 minutes and is conducted online.
Application procedure in Dream Apply
No1 – Online application
- Create an account for the online application system (Dream Apply).
- Fill out the form with personal data.
- Submit your CV.
- Upload required documents: Bachelor’s diploma and transcript of records, English language certificate, copy of passport (identification page) or ID.
No 2 – Evaluation of application and results
Applications are evaluated and the first feedback with further guidance will be sent to all applicants on an ongoing basis. Conditional acceptance is not allowed.
No 3 – Letter of Acceptance
Applicants will receive the Final Letter of Acceptance only if the Tartu Health Care College has received the confirmation for study offer via Dream Apply, after having received all required documents and pre-payment of the tuition fee.
NB! Please be aware that the Final Letter of Acceptance will be sent individually to the applicants’ e-mail addresses.
English language requirements for the Master’s Programme in Physiotherapy
Proof of English language proficiency at the B2 level should be shown by an internationally recognised test like TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
NB! English language requirements must be fulfilled by the application deadline.
Waiving English language requirements
English language requirements may be waived in case the candidate has finished International Baccalaureate (IB) or has completed secondary or higher education fully in English either in EU/EEA member states, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.