Admission FOR THE MASTER'S PROGRAMME IN RADIOGRAPHY
Start of application period: 15th June 2020
Final application deadline for non-EU applicants: 15th November 2020
Interviews: 28th August - 15th November 2020
Please present the following documents for admission:
1. Bachelor degree - a copy of the diploma or the diploma supplement/academic transcript certifying the completion of radiography education or radiography subjects in prior education at the first level of higher education
3. Copy of passport or ID
4. Proof of English
5. Online interview
All submitted educational documents must be verified by Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre, in order to ensure that the foreign qualification is recognised.
The admission interview is aimed to evaluate the applicant's readiness for learning, interest in the profession and awareness of radiography and radioteraphy.
The admission interview includes the following topics:
- motivation to study in the specialist field and at the master’s level
- prior studies and/or professional experience in the specialist field
- prior non-formal education and the implementation of acquired knowledge and skills
- self-expression in English
Maximum result for each topic is 5 points; the maximum total result of the admission interview is 20 points. The result of the admission interview forms 60% of the total admission score.
The admission interview lasts 20 minutes and it is conducted online.
Applicants are ranked based on the following two criteria:
1) average grade of Bachelor studies (40% of final points)
2) admission interview (maximum score for the interview is 20 points, which is 60% of final points)