Radiotherapy specialization of this programme starts February 2023.
Application period started 15 August 2022
Final application deadline is 15 November 2022
Interviews are 1 September – 30 November 2022
Tuition fee: 3300 EUR per academic year. The tuition fees for each semester have to be paid before the beginning of studies for the particular semester.
There are tuition waivers available for top-ranked applicants in 2022 for students from specific regions:
Four (4) tuition waivers for Estonian applicants.
Four (4) tuition waivers for EU/Georgia applicants.
Three (3) tuition waivers for other applicants from Ukraine who can also apply for scholarships.
Please present the following documents for admission:
- Bachelor’s degree – a copy of the diploma or the diploma supplement/academic transcript certifying the completion of radiography education or radiography subjects in prior education at the first level of higher education
- Copy of passport or ID
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Online interview
All submitted educational documents must be verified by Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre, in order to ensure that the foreign qualification is recognised.
The admission interview is aimed to evaluate the applicant’s readiness for learning, interest in the profession and awareness of radiography and radioteraphy. The admission interview includes the following topics:
- motivation to study in the specialist field and at the master’s level
- prior studies and/or professional experience in the specialist field
- prior non-formal education and the implementation of acquired knowledge and skills
- self-expression in English
Maximum result for each topic is 5 points; the maximum total result of the admission interview is 20 points. The result of the admission interview forms 60% of the total admission score. The admission interview lasts 20 minutes and it is conducted online.
Applicants are ranked based on the following two criteria:
- average grade of Bachelor studies (40% of final points)
- admission interview (maximum score for the interview is 20 points, which is 60% of final points)
How to apply for the Master’s Programme in Radiography
Estonian citizens (applicants with Estonian ID) should apply through online application system SAIS. All foreign applicants should apply through the Study in Estonia Dream Apply online application system.
Application procedure in Deam Apply
No1 – Online application
- Create an account for the online application system (Dream Apply).
- Fill the form with personal data.
- Submit your CV.
- Upload required documents: Bachelor’s diploma and transcript of records, English language certificate, copy of passport (identification page) or ID.
No 2 – Evaluation of application and results
Applications are evaluated and the first feedback with further guidance will be sent to all applicants on an ongoing basis. Conditional acceptance is not allowed.
No 3 – Letter of Acceptance
Applicants will receive the Final Letter of Acceptance only if the Tartu Health Care College has received the confirmation for study offer via Dream Apply, after having received all required documents, ENIC/NARIC positive evaluation and pre-payment of the tuition fee.
NB! Please be aware that the Final Letter of Acceptance will be sent individually to applicants’ e-mail address.
English language requirements for the Master’s Programme in Radiography
Proof of English language proficiency on B2 level should be shown by in internationally recognised test like TOEFL, IELTS of equivalent.
NB! English language requirements must be fulfilled by the application deadline.
Waiving English language requirements
English language requirements may be waived in case the candidate has finished International Baccalaureate (IB) or has completed secondary or higher education fully in English either in EU/EEA member states, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.