- Application period starts: March 6, 2023
- Final deadline for applicants from outside of the European Union: 30 April 2023
- Final deadline for applicants from the European Union: 28 June 2023
- The Radiotherapy specialization of this programme starts: September 2023
Tuition fee: 3300 EUR per academic year. The tuition fees for each semester have to be paid before the beginning of studies for the particular semester.
There are tuition waivers available for top-ranked applicants in 2023 for students from specific regions:
- Four (4) tuition waivers for Estonian applicants.
- Four (4) tuition waivers for EU/Georgia applicants.
- Three (3) tuition waivers for other applicants from Ukraine who can also apply for scholarships.
The tuition fee waiver means that the students receiving this study place do not have to pay the tuition fee as long as they complete a full-time study load within the standard period of study. If students on tuition fee waiver study places fail to complete the study load required for full-time study, they have to compensate the College for all the study costs since their matriculation until the discontinuation of the study or the extraordinary termination.
How to apply for the Master’s Programme in Radiography
Estonian citizens (applicants with Estonian ID) should apply through online application system SAIS. All foreign applicants should apply through the Study in Estonia Dream Apply online application system.
Please present all the following documents for admission:
- Bachelor’s degree – a copy of the diploma and the diploma supplement/academic transcript certifying the completion of radiography education or radiography subjects in prior education at the first level of higher education
- Academic recognition evaluation statement issued by Estonian ENIC/NARIC or confirmation by ENIC/NARIC for receiving the diploma and diploma supplement
- Copy of passport or ID
- Proof of English language proficiency
Foreign diplomas and diploma supplement/academic transcripts must be verified by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre, in order to ensure that the foreign qualification is recognised in Estonia. Please note that the Estonian ENIC/NARIC shall provide a written evaluation statement within 30 days, counted from the time all the necessary documents have been supplied.
The assessment of foreign educational credentials by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC is free of charge.
If the information on the application is incomplete or the candidate has not submitted all the required documents by the end of the admission period, the College has the right to reject the application.
The admission interview is aimed to evaluate the applicant’s readiness for learning, interest in the profession and awareness of radiography and radiotherapy. The admission interview includes the following topics:
- Motivation to study in the specialist field and at the master’s level
- Prior studies and/or professional experience in the specialist field
- Prior non-formal education and the implementation of acquired knowledge and skills
- Self-expression in English
The maximum result for each topic is 5 points; the maximum total result of the admission interview is 20 points. The result of the admission interview forms 60% of the total admission score. The admission interview lasts 20 minutes and is conducted online.
Applicants are ranked based on the following two criteria:
- The average grade of Bachelor studies (40% of final points)
- Admission interview (maximum score for the interview is 20 points, which is 60% of final points)
Application procedure in Deam Apply
No1 – Online application
- Create an account for the online application system (Dream Apply).
- Fill out the form with personal data.
- Submit your CV.
- Upload required documents: Bachelor’s diploma and transcript of records, Academic recognition evaluation statement, English language certificate, copy of passport (identification page) or ID.
No 2 – Evaluation of application and results
Applications are evaluated and the first feedback with further guidance will be sent to all applicants on an ongoing basis. Conditional acceptance is not allowed.
No 3 – Letter of Acceptance
Applicants will receive the Final Letter of Acceptance only if the Tartu Health Care College has received the confirmation for study offer via Dream Apply, after having received all required documents and pre-payment of the tuition fee.
NB! Please be aware that the Final Letter of Acceptance will be sent individually to the applicants’ e-mail addresses.
English language requirements for the Master’s Programme in Radiography
Proof of English language proficiency at the B2 level should be shown by an internationally recognised test like TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
NB! English language requirements must be fulfilled by the application deadline.
Waiving English language requirements
English language requirements may be waived in case the candidate has finished International Baccalaureate (IB) or has completed secondary or higher education fully in English either in EU/EEA member states, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.