We are waiting abstracts and presentations from undergraduate and graduate (2015, 2016, 2017) healthcare students from different fields and countries!
• Abstracts may be original work or literature review.
• All abstracts must be in English.
• Abstracts must be sent through conference web page.
• Call for abstracts opens 1 May 2017.
• Deadline for abstract submission is 10 September 2017!
• All abstracts will be peer reviewed and scored by the Abstract Review Committee.
• Abstract Review Committee reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts.
• Abstract acceptance notification will be sent to the submitted on 1 October 2017.
• Authors can choose their presentation preference „oral" or „poster".
• Submitter is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract text.
• There is no limit to the number of abstracts that an individual may submit.
• The number of accepted abstracts for oral presentations is limited.
• Abstracts not accepted for oral presentation will automatically be considered for a poster presentation.
• All abstracts will be published exactly as submitted in Collections of Research Articles of THCC (ISSN 1736-7727; on web ISSN 2228-3455).
Your abstract is rejected immediately if you do not follow the guidelines below (<350 words; title and author / scientific research supervisor details not included in word count):
• Background / Aim;
• Keywords – 3-5 keywords to better define your abstract content.
Please do not include (a list of) references in the body or at the end of your abstract!
Evaluation criteria for abstracts:
Abstracts are evaluated by five experts (Abstract Review Committee) from different institutions and countries from 10 September 2017 to 30 September 2017. Maximum score is 25 points:
• Importance / Originality (1-5 points)
• Methods (1-5 points)
• Results (1-5 points)
• Conclusions (1-5 points)
• Appropriate use of language and terminology (1-5 points)
Scientific Committee – Abstract Review Committee:
Ülle Parm (PhD)
Jelena Sokk (PhD)
Evanthia Sakellari (PhD)
Anna Stecka (MSc)
Docent, Tartu Health Care College, Estonia
Programme Director in Physiotherapy, University of Tartu, Estonia
Assistant professor, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece
Senior lecturer, JAMK University of
Applied Sciences, Finland
Lecturer, College of Rehabilitation in Warsaw, Poland